Thoughts and articles about design, digital era and more…
See our favorite empathy exercises for gathering real insights from real people and designing user-centered experiences, including customer empathy maps and more.
The post Empathy Exercises for Winning Customers and Avoiding Losses appeared first on Design.org.
Learn how the Drawbackwards design thinking process serves as a systematic method for solving problems, unlocking millions (often billions) in ROI, and making a difference in your customers' lives.
The post The Drawbackwards Design Thinking Process appeared first on Design.org.
One of the best methods for brainstorming ideas is to take a step back first. Here are 10 brainstorming techniques for drawing backwards to move forward.
The post Backwards: 10 Creative Brainstorming Techniques Anyone Can Use appeared first on Design.org.
Learn how to improve your customer journey and achieve better results by incorporating content strategy into your UX design and content marketing practices.
The post Starting with Content Strategy: The Key to a Successful Content Marketing Plan appeared first on Design.org.
UX design and content strategy go hand-in-hand (both in principle and in practice) to create amazing customer journeys. Here’s how.
The post Optimizing the Customer Journey with UX Design and Content Strategy appeared first on Design.org.
- Free Sketch Template for building a meaningful “Affinity Diagram” during the UX Process
- Why the discovery phase is the most important web design step
- 20 Free iPhone X Mockups [PSD, Sketch]
- How to design Mobile Push Notifications that Don’t Suck
- Checklist for effective logo design
- Why Focusing Too Much on App User Acquisition is Not Right